RemedySpot.com

Re: Tuesday/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Squeek, I almost bought that book yesterday. Since you are enjoying it, I'll go buy it. LOL I'm glad to hear that everyone is recouping at your house. Hope you don't get the bug either. So GLAD you got your flu shot. Now EVERYONE Else go get yours!!

I can see my ankles all the way tonight. Yippee.. so all is well. My stomach settled down, (must be the antibiotic). Will take it at night from now on and sleep through it. LOl I still am suppose to up the Plaquenil, but think I will wait another week for all these other new meds to get adjusted.

Have you found a piano yet? Would love to have another one one day. I have a keyboard, but it's not the same. :(

I love sister days too. Mine are to far apart. My sister works for the forestry and she only works 6 months a year. she will be off in 2 more weeks til April or May so I will have time to go see her and spend some quality time with her. She will be coming down here to do her Christmas shopping. She lives in the mountains and there isn't much shopping there. I love winter when I can see her.

You take care and you be sure to rest too.

Sending lots of hugs

Take care.....rest......read. I'm reading the new Kellerman and enjoying it. He is a good author. Hopefully I will make it to the used book store this week as I am way down on my book supply.