RemedySpot.com

Heidi here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yup, I think I am back on line. And with a new E mail addy too. But hey don't worry about that is the only thing that changed. LOL

Gosh let me tell you how hard it is to read all

the post and not being able to answer any of them. Sorry I can not answer any of them now,because a lot of them where lost with

some of the changes I had to make. But know

I still love you all and will keep on Praying for each of you. But I am ssoooooooo Proud of

just love her to pieces. Yes she is such a great nagger !!!! Ja you all better hurry and get your flue shoots and Medic Alert bracelet too. Lets Not give her anything to nag us about. LOL mmmm Oh I know she find something but maybe she calm down and get to felling better with less stress she will have from us. Of course I will Nag you guys for ever. LOL So here I go. LOL I am sure you mist this. Right ?? LOL

Please take your Medicine and Vitamins everyday ON TIME like you should so you

can get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Ja Don's Rp is sleeping right now !!!! But hey he is a good guy and does take his ON TIME

everyday like he should. No I have not had to cook him any Chicken in a long time. LOL

And yes he is getting his flu shoot hopefully

next week, ad the same time I get mein. Ja

I have to wait till after all the test I am having to do. Poor Baby has not got a chance to miss much with me around. Dam I make a good Sergeant don't I LOL I am doing much better.

Ja 's Salad helped a lot. LOL Cant wait for you guys to come over to her house so we all can pig out together. LOL I make the dessert ok. LOL Well I better hush for now

and wishing you all a great NO PAIN weekend.

Hallo meine liebe Freunde ja ich habe eine neue E mail addresse nun. So wen Ihr alle ein bissel Zeit habt schreibt mir bitte. Ja ich wirte mich sehr darueber freuen. Meine neue Address ist :

Heidi@...

Mit Liebe von Heidi und vielen dank.

Ok till the next time you all be good ok.

Love you all and sending you all a gentle Hug

from rainy Oklahoma.

Heidi