RemedySpot.com

Re: Susiecue/ bladder problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Susiecue, thanks for the info. I had severe kidney infections for 2 years. Then they did a hysterectomy and got another one in the hospital. ( from the catheter I think) After that they all stopped. Weird huh? Haven't had any problems since until now.

My urologist called last nite. He said he was "Very" disappointed in my bladder. LOL I told him no more then I was. LOL He is so kind and caring..He called from home after surgery at 8pm. He doubled my meds. Will see if that helps. I asked what he thought this was and he said if the new dose of meds doesn't help in a week that we would have to talk. He thought it was a different kind of interstial Cystitis. Well they didn't make me happy. I know there is no cure for IC and I would have to basically learn to live with the pain. Maybe there are new drugs out now. It just kind of sent me into a little bit of depression. I don't want to hear " You will just have to live with it" Any more. Had my good cry and felt better. LOL Slept with my c pap last night and slept well. Don't have the hot air humidifier yet because the insurance is fighting it. Sound familiar???

Well, venting is done and I am going to call medicare this morning and see if I can get through to them before my 2:30 appt with my GYN for my test results. LOL It will be a day of waiting and disagreeing i'm sure. LOL

Hope you have a great day. Aren't you sorry you asked ??? LOL

hugs