RemedySpot.com

Morning All 11-27-02 I been working and Dr.'s Visit's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well I thought I best post and let you know what I have been up to. I have been a good girl, just ask Heidi. She only thinks that I work too much.LOL

I do too but some of us gotta do what we gotta do.

Okay where to start? I finally am on my days off now after nine days in a row. People were to sick to go to work so yours truly had to go in. I guess that is what I get for being the assistant everything or the supervisor whatever!LOL At any rate I am off until Monday!(I hope!) I tried to get my boss to bet with me that work would call me this weekend. He wouldn't do it! LOL

Where I work we work 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. I have worked many a holiday and this will be the first in awhile that I haven't had to work. Yes I make out the schedules, etc. but I am a supervisor who wont make her crew do anything she doesn't do. That is why when I need their help they are usually there for me.

Well enough of that now for what I was really going to post you about. I had an appt. scheduled for my Rheumy on Monday. Well before I made it to that one I got one of those sinuses things that went into my throat. Most of you know what I am talking about. Nothing RP related just the colds that you get from having a suppressed immune system. Well I didn't want to get chewed out by my Rheumy and I wasn't going to let it go into a full blown whatever so I called my PCP.

He worked me right in. It is amazing I called my new dr. and they can get me in the very same day and I actually can talk to someone who is intelligent. I told the dr. I tried to stay away for awhile! Well he check my throat and said from the looks of it I was or should be sick. I told him I felt fine but the throat was the only thing that was achy. He put me on 1500 mg of antibiotic a day for 10 days so that should kill whatever it is off.

I then went to my Rheumy who was so proud of me for going to the dr. and getting the throat thing taken care of. He said it looked pretty sick too!LOL I told him that the RP was minding it's own business right now and the real Imuran had put it back in it's place. We don't know what the deal was with the generic form of the Imuran. All I know is I don't want to rock the boat. If the real thing works and the generic doesn't guess which we will use!LOL

Oh yah I forgot to mention that my BP is still minding it's own business! Hurray!

It still was 140/80. Not perfect but a lot more wonderful than it was a few months ago.

Well I had best get off her and get busy. Have to get ready for our Turkey day tomorrow. Only going to be the 3 of us and my Sister Phyllis and a friend from work. I am really looking forward to it because I don't plan to over do. I should be a great or enjoyable day. Hope you all enjoy your day. Just wish we all could be together! Know I will be thinking of each and everyone of you!

Lots of LoveGlenda