RemedySpot.com

Heidi here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 9/19/02 2:26:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

Kenocarol@... writes:

<<

I SECOND THAT SQUEEK!!!!!!!!!!! Heidi is a Angel for Sure.........

Carol A

>>

I THIRD THAT!!!!!! Lets see anyone who will not agree with us! Boy would

they have to deal with a few angry people. LOL Heidi we LOVE you!!!

, You would have to know this Mrs. Nosey to know that she will not

sit down for a minute. Her idea of taking it easy is ironing or washing

curtains. LOL I hope she listens to you. Heidi.... you listen to

!!! REST!!!! Do I have to come teach you what it is?? LOL

hugs

<< Enjoy yourself and read a good book, or watch

a good program that you wouldn't normally take time to do.

I hope you get to feeling better soon and let Mr Grumpy take care of

you today!

M

>>

Heidi here

Hallo Heidi,

scheint, dass du ganz schön unvernüftig wirst. Ich hoffe, dass du dich wirklich ausruhst, ansonsten müsste ich ganz schön mit dir schimpfen. Und sag deiner Leber, dass ich sauer auf sie bin. Sie soll dich in Ruhe lassen. Ansonsten hoffe ich, dass deine Blutwerte gut sind - und nimm dir ein Beispiel an dem Hund!!!!!!!

Doris

Heidi,

Quit being sick!!!!!! (Did that work?) I'm sorry to hear you're not

doing well, but I'm glad you have those two to threaten you so you

have to take it easy! Enjoy yourself and read a good book, or watch

a good program that you wouldn't normally take time to do.

I hope you get to feeling better soon and let Mr Grumpy take care of

you today!

M

Heidi you know I will miss you SOOOO bad. YOu have a safe trip and give

everyone a hug for me. Wish I was going too. You hurry back... Mr. Onery

needs you too and he will be ready for another cake when you return.

Sending lots of safe traveling hugs

Heidi,

Enjoy your trip and be safe.

I am so happy Don is doing so well.

I love good news!

Will miss you....

Love Ya,

Sandy

-- Heidi here

Hi Everyone ,well I thought I check in one more time to see how you all doing.

I am much better thanks for all you good prayers and thoughts. You guys are so sweet.

Well I be off line for a few days. Yup, going to make a couple house calls. Wish I could make one to each of you but my Broom wont fly that far. LOL I hope and pray you all will be much better by the time I get back here Tuesday.

Just please keep your faith and do take your Meds and Vitamins ON TIME everyday like you should and maybe you also can get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood. Don has been doing really well .For the last few days he has had no pains what so ever. So maybe the prednison is finally out of his body and his body is behaving his self. Yes he is still taking

his Ibuprofen 3 x a day and all his other stuff.

I am praying very hard he will stay that good. Because he sure is looking forward to his BIG fishing trip the 18 - 20 in Texas. I am so happy for him then that is what Retirement is all about. Well I hush for now and will keep Praying for you all that you also feel better soon. I love you and sending you all a BIG

gentle hug.

Heidi the travel Witch. LOL

DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

• 5 weeks later...

Heidi, it's so good to have you back with us.. It was unusually quiet around here. I'm so glad that Don is still doing so well.. I know it will continue. It has to with you taking care of him. lOL

I lowered my pred to 17mg today.. Keep those fingers crossed everyone.. All i need is to lower it 10mg more to get back to where I was before the surgery.

Did you all have a great Saturday???/ I sure did. The girls were here and even my grandpuppy. Boy she is SO funny and getting SO big.. I will have to take a picture and send it to you.

We sat out side and got my dose of vitamin D. It was a beautiful day. The humming birds were out in droves... along with the rest. Even had two cats in our back yard. Don't have a clue whose they are. They just laid in the sun too and then left. lOL

Guess i should think about what to cook for dinner but don't want to. LOL

Will post before I go to Stanford tomorrrow. Hope you all have a great evening and enjoy your Sunday.

hugs

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning all just thought I let you all

know that I want be on line today. Don't really know for how long. We wont have any Electric

because Light company needs to put some new poles in the Neighborhood.So have a great day and no pains. Love you all

Heidi