RemedySpot.com

Glenda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Glenda, How much are you going to have to pay for them? Your new doctor could have sent a reguest for them. But just to let you know when my gyn retired I had to pay for my records which I thought was horrible 4 generations of my family had went to him. It was only 6 dollars but darn and he wouldn't give me all of them. Pissed me off.

Don't get mad get even! Write a letter like I did to Mayo, I got an apology. lol

Love you

Lu

Oh and by the way we can't fax them so it would take longer than Thursday for sure.  I said I will pay for them and I will be here to pick them up before my appt. on Thursday at 11am.  OH I AM MAD!  I have to pay for my own records.  You better believe I am now going to keep my own records.  If the new dr. wants a copy he can make one and give this one back to me. Yah now my BP is probably sky high for sure!LOL

Well just to let you know some interesting news and some more crap about my old dr.  I was so hoping I wouldn't have to go back in that office again. grrrrrr  Sorry to write a book! :o(