RemedySpot.com

Elaine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hurray for your side! No more renters and lousy neighbors to worry about! Sorry that you had to take a loss on it but it sounds like you will be better off for it.

Hope you find a tigeriffic computer. You deserve something good for yourself. Sounds like the new hubby is a keeper! Guess he isn't new now you guys have been married for a year already haven't you? Gish time sure flies by!

Take care will be sending good thoughts and prayers that things will work out on the blood work.

lots of love

Glenda

Elaine,

Glad to hear that the dr. appointment went well. I like what you said about Angie and the angel wings. I was an angel before but now she has definitely earned her wings. That is such a neat thought I will remember all my lost friends and loved ones that way.

Lots of love

Glenda

• 1 month later...

So glad to hear you found out what was causing your problem & that things are looking in the right direction for you. My disasters were many years ago when we were first married. Now I'm in a manufactured home & have no basement. Good luck on your repairs. Susiecue

Our insurance is going to pay for the repairs. I'm so happy!!!! Glad that you don't flood anymore. Hey we just got married last year, maybe flooding is a right of passage!!!

Thanks for listening.

Take care,

Elaine M

Elaine

So glad to hear you found out what was causing your problem & that things are looking in the right direction for you. My disasters were many years ago when we were first married. Now I'm in a manufactured home & have no basement. Good luck on your repairs.

SusiecueDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU