RemedySpot.com

Re: Welcome to the group S.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the group S. Sorry that you have RP but glad you found us. Please feel free to tell us a little about yourself. We are one big family here...or it seems like it anyway.

Sorry to hear about your eyes. This could very well be RP related or a side effect of one of the meds you are taking. If the Dr. you are going to doesn't want to treat this aggressively maybe you should find one that will. Eyes are not something I care to mess around with. I only have the two I was born with.

Now a little about me. I live in Oregon. I was diagnosed about 9 years ago. My RP is pretty much under control with my meds. I take Imuran and pred when I flare which is only once or twice a year.(knock on wood) I have been very lucky. The pred has caused me a few problems but I can live with High Blood Pressure problems. They have meds to treat that.

I am 45 yrs. old and have been married for 28 years to the same guy and we have raised two grown children and are raising my 7 year old granddaughter. I am able to work a 40 plus hour a week job. We are also in the process of doing a remodeling job on the house. I figure if I stay busy the RP doesn't have a chance to keep up with me.

Well enough for now. Take care and post us when you can.

Lots of love

Glenda