RemedySpot.com

Re: Squeek and everyone else

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Squeek, so sorry to hear about your daughter in law (your piano) LOL I know it has to be hard to get rid of it. Becomes part of the family. I had to finally get rid of mine that had been passed down from my aunt to me. Sad part was we never did replace it and I sure miss it. I never was very good at it, but love to try.

I have always been writing in color, guess it just didn't show up since I was using an old program. LOl I will get brave and try to do some creative things once I have time again. Geez, seems like there isn't any time. any more.

I had a wonderful time at the wedding last nite.

I saw soo many old friends and it was such a happy occassion. We have been waiting for 9 years for these two to tie the knot. LOL The bride was radiant.!! The food was the best and the music was even better. I wasn't able to dance (but I did in the chair with my feet going.) LOL Stayed till 11pm and had a wonderful time.

squeek, you just rest today and get to feeling better. Gosh I worry about you and all the others that are having a really rough time.

Dawn, I loved your post... wish I could have danced the night away. LOL Glad to hear that you are feeling better. You just stay that way you hear.??? I mean it.

I heard from Marilyn and she isn't feeling well either. Thinks it might be a bug, but it happened after she took her dose of metho. The Pharmacist told her he didn't think it was the metho since she has been on it for so long. Keep her in your thoughts.

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. I'm just going to rest today.. Good day for it. It is REALLY trying to be fall here, but just can't quite get the hang of it. LOL Cold and foggy in the morning and then sunny and warm or hot in the afternoon.

hugs to you all