RemedySpot.com

Re: Scope/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

Please keep us informed when you do get the scope done. Your in our prayers. Wow! Your doing great at rehab. I would pass out in 35 minutes. lol

I have to go to the doctor today, I'll get back in touch with you all after while.

Take care,

Love you

Lu

I all, just thought I'd let you know that they have set me up to have a scope of my bladder on Thursday. I will go in an hour before for the antibiotic treatment.

This dr. is wonderful and I trust him totally, so I know he will find out what the problem is and correct it and then I can get on with my life. LOL

Went to rehab today and did an extra 5 min exercise. That doesn't seem like a lot but a total of 35 minutes is alot for me. My goal is one hour. Or so they tell me. LOL I do a total of 10 minutes on the bike, 5 min. weights, 5 min stair stepper and 15 min split up on the treadmill. No upper body yet. Don't know when that will start. I will have to leave the program before I finish because of insurance. But maybe I can do the rest at home without being monitored.