RemedySpot.com

Re: - Smoke Free

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Congratulations !!

That is wonderful. You should be very proud. Do you notice significant improvement in breathing or is RP making eval difficult?

Well another big pat on the back to you! Could you please staple my mouth shut so I can lose some of this weight from Pred!!

Great Neww!!

Cath

- smoke free

In a message dated 11/16/2002 2:20:14 AM Central Standard Time, Rpolychondritis writes:

I want you all to know that on Nov 23, I will be one year smoke free. ,I am so PROUD of you!! I know it must be one of the hardest things you've ever done. You are an inspiration to many and I hope you have many, many more smoke free years. You go girl!Love you, DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Thanks Kathleen. I do feel proud of myself. Best thing I have done for myself. Just wish I felt better.LOL My sister's birthday is the 24th. Tell your mom Hi and Happy Birthday for me!! I hear you are having warm ( hot) weather down that way. You can send some up here. LOL Hope you are still doing WONDERFUL!! Bet you are busy as ever. I promise to get you my quilt square to you once I figure out how to quilt. LOL Are we still doing the quilt? I know we will one day and it will be beautiful.

hugs

BTW .. the 23rd is my mothers birthday ... I'll keep you in mind all day. Just me, Kathleen