RemedySpot.com

Heidi here

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi there, it is just little old me checking in. So how you all doing today ?? Golly I hope some what better. Ja wondering how our storm friends doing. Sharon glad you

not getting the storm right now. At least we know your staying put. It is sun shining here today. Good thing too since the are putting our Windows in today and tomorrow. Cant wait to get started on house cleaning. My house looks like a pig sty right now. LOL But at least I am making Don and the darn Dr. happy since I cant do a dam thing today or tomorrow. LOL

Ja was told to take it easy or I have to go to my Vacation house.( Hospital ). But I paid the Dr.so he let me come home.LOL So every body is happy but me cant stand this nasty house !! LOL My liver his having a party once more.

Yup my white blood count is high. Of course now we hurry up and wait on the rest of the blood work to come back too. Gee wiz he did make me Promise him I will call him if it gets any worse. Thank God I have a big mouth because I was able to talk him out of the Vacation house. LOL So I guess some times it is good to have a big mouth. LOL So now you all don't you dare worry about me I be just fine as always. After all I am used to this no reason to worry yet. I will tell you when to worry ok. LOL Please be good and take your Vitamins and meds everyday ON TIME like you should

so you can get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood. Please !!!!!! Mr. Ornery is doing ok. So you see if you do as I say just maybe yours goes to sleep too. Love you all

and will holler at you all later ok.

Heidi the mean one.