RemedySpot.com

Diabetic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.diabeticgourmet.com/ Diabetic Gourmet Magazine - Dedicated to Diabetic Dining and Healthy Living

For those of you who have diabetes, like me, Sandy, and I know there is more I just can't think??/ The site above helps if you have AOL just click on the blue line. This diet works great for anyone wanting to lose a few pounds also. You can click on their get a free recipe every day and they will e-mail you one with all of the ingredients and nutritional information per serving. Also the site has other information for diabetics. Please check it out. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Love,

Lu

Lu

Thanks for the info. I will check it out later. How are you doing.? Haven't heard from you lately!

Lots of love

Glenda

http://www.diabeticgourmet.com/ Diabetic Gourmet Magazine - Dedicated to Diabetic Dining and Healthy Living For those of you who have diabetes, like me, Sandy, and I know there is more I just can't think??/ The site above helps if you have AOL just click on the blue line. This diet works great for anyone wanting to lose a few pounds also. You can click on their get a free recipe every day and they will e-mail you one with all of the ingredients and nutritional information per serving. Also the site has other information for diabetics. Please check it out. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Love, Lu DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

Great site Lu, thanks.

Sandy

-- Diabetic

http://www.diabeticgourmet.com/ Diabetic Gourmet Magazine - Dedicated to Diabetic Dining and Healthy Living For those of you who have diabetes, like me, Sandy, and I know there is more I just can't think??/ The site above helps if you have AOL just click on the blue line. This diet works great for anyone wanting to lose a few pounds also. You can click on their get a free recipe every day and they will e-mail you one with all of the ingredients and nutritional information per serving. Also the site has other information for diabetics. Please check it out. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Love, Lu DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU