RemedySpot.com

Ok, it's nagging time again.!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I'm back again..LOL I just want to remind you all of a few important things that need to be done.

It's Breast cancer awareness month, Have all of you had your mammograms? Please don't let them go. My is scheduled for Nov. Get it done!!

Have you had a bone density test lately???? If you are on prednisone this is even more important. Get an appt.!!!!

Have you had your eyes checked for the year??? Preferably at an opthomologist that knows about autoimmune diseases and what to look for. Get it done.!!

Have you had a base line hearing test or a regular one to check for hearing damage.?? GET it done.

Have you had a check up with a cardiologist? Just to check your valves. An echocardiogram is all that is needed at first. Get a baseline. Don't wait til it is too late.

Have you had a pulmonary function test? Might be helpful if you have problems breathing.

Have you had a sleep study done??? Many of us have sleep apena and you won't believe the difference if you do and need a c pap machine. You will feel so much better.

Have you ordered your medic alert bracelet or necklace??? Have you updated any information if you have one. Have you changed medications??? CALL THEM....!! They are the nicest people around. Tell your family that is what you want for Christmas.... It could save your life!!!

okay, I know I have forgotten something!! I haven't nagged you guys in so long, that I'm out of practice!! But not to fear, I will remember and be back. LOL

I just care too much about all of you to not have you take care of yourself. If something can be prevented, by all means, lets do it. I try to make all my annual appts in the month of my Birthday. Then it is done for the whole year. PLEASE.... do it for me.!!!

hugs