RemedySpot.com

Re: Merry Christmas-Elaine Thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Elaine

Thanks for the update and the Christmas card. I am so glad that things are going well for you. So glad that the job is working out for you. I remember back when that nasty company you used to work for let you go and then kept calling you and bugging you to help them out. Glad you got smart and found an even better job it sounds like. Sorry about the meds and the health. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts as always!

Lots of LoveGlenda

Elaine, it is so good to hear from you. Glad to hear that things are going better. I'm so glad, you deserve it. Great about your job. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and I'm always so glad to see a post from you. Know you are busy and just glad you check in.

hugs

You're welcome Glenda,

Yeah, sure glad I don't work there any more!!!!! I really love the new job and it's a lot less stressful, but working full time doesn't leave much time for anything else. I really miss you guys. Don't have much time to post but I do try to get to read how everyone is doing. There's so many new members! I'm glad that they found the group.

Hope you are all well and that you have a very happy holiday.

Love Elaine