RemedySpot.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2003

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I know we said we jinxed ourselves a few years ago by all of us kicking RP right out the door at midnight, so I won't suggest that again. LOL

But I just feel that 2003 will be a better year for most of us. We can already see the good stories coming in. A lot of you have lowered your pred to the lowest ever, some have been in remission for a long time now, and a lot of us haven't had a flare or a major flare in a long time.

I know there are a few that are going through bad times right now and I want you to know that you have all of us here that are ALWAYS here for you and you have lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way. Just hang in there and I just know things will get better.

I'd also like to take the time to say that the Foundation had a wonderful year. A Big thank you to all of you who have continued to support us and to make our success possible.

So with the New Year just around the corner, let's all start exercising, taking our vitamins, and just plain feeling a whole lot better. I know we can make this all happen, we are the best family yet.

A big thank you to all of you for helping me make 2002 a whole lot better than it would have been without you!! I love ya all bunches.

Hugs for 2003