RemedySpot.com

Re: HELP ON DISABILTY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does

>From: RCColloran@... >Reply-To: Rpolychondritis >To: Rpolychondritis >Subject: Re: [RpolychondritisSqueek >Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:25:08 EDT > >Gee Squeek, I wish you could have slept longer. I'm praying that this one >works. You just have to get to feeling better. > >Are you counting the minutes to lunch tomorrow. I am... boo hoo.... I will >be thinking of you all and you had better believe that I WILL be at the next >one. You have LOTS and LOTS of fun and laughs. Don't get thrown out!!! > >hugs > Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! Click Here

Does anyone

>From: RCColloran@... >Reply-To: Rpolychondritis >To: Rpolychondritis >Subject: Re: [RpolychondritisSqueek >Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:25:08 EDT > >Gee Squeek, I wish you could have slept longer. I'm praying that this one >works. You just have to get to feeling better. > >Are you counting the minutes to lunch tomorrow. I am... boo hoo.... I will >be thinking of you all and you had better believe that I WILL be at the next >one. You have LOTS and LOTS of fun and laughs. Don't get thrown out!!! > >hugs > Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now! Click Here

Does anyone in our group

>From: RCColloran@... >Reply-To: Rpolychondritis >To: Rpolychondritis >Subject: Re: [RpolychondritisSqueek >Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:25:08 EDT > >Gee Squeek, I wish you could have slept longer. I'm praying that this one >works. You just have to get to feeling better. > >Are you counting the minutes to lunch tomorrow. I am... boo hoo.... I will >be thinking of you all and you had better believe that I WILL be at the next >one. You have LOTS and LOTS of fun and laughs. Don't get thrown out!!! > >hugs > Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! Click Here

Does anyone in our group have any information reguarding Social Secuirty Disabilty & our disease? I was turned down today and plan on appealing. I need any advice or information that will help me, as I do not think that "these people" understand my diease. PLease e-mail me at mrlchris@... with anything that you think will help. Thanks from La

>From: RCColloran@...

>Reply-To: Rpolychondritis

>To: Rpolychondritis

>Subject: Re: [RpolychondritisSqueek

>Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:25:08 EDT

>

>Gee Squeek, I wish you could have slept longer. I'm praying that this one

>works. You just have to get to feeling better.

>

>Are you counting the minutes to lunch tomorrow. I am... boo hoo.... I will

>be thinking of you all and you had better believe that I WILL be at the next

>one. You have LOTS and LOTS of fun and laughs. Don't get thrown out!!!

>

>hugs

>

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. Click Here