RemedySpot.com

Re: complaining.... M.(WA)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

M.(WA)

Sorry to hear that you are still having a time of it. You have got to get to feeling better soon! Our lunch date is only 9 days away. Gish I can't wait!

As for Heidi's pain meds....a swift kick in the rear end would be nice compared to them. I am with you I would love to go to Hawaii so the pool boys could serve us. Besides there are a couple RPer's over there that would happily meet us I am sure. It would be fun at any rate.

Let us know how the sleep study goes. Try to take it easy and not go to nuts over this. RP is just a royal pain in the ....... well you know!

Lots of love

Glenda

I'm still in major pain and it is especially bad in my shoulders, making doing anything with my arms very painful, as well as the bottoms of my feet being bad, making walking painful.Oy Vey! I'm ready for anyone's pain reliever, even Heidi's!(Although I'm still not sure what exactly that is, but I think it's a good kick in the backside!)

Well, my mood is pretty good, I'm not getting overly discouraged, I'm just done with the physical aspects of this!! Maybe we should all do a get together on the beach in Hawaii and have pool boys bringing us nice cold fruity drinks!