RemedySpot.com

Re: Fwd: Fw: (no subject)/ 's day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you know when Dan is coming home? I need to talk with him?

Lu, I think on the 25th or around there. I'm sure he will post as soon as he is back.

I went and got my eyes checked today and will get my new lens on Monday. Went to the Gyn and had my annual exam.

Still having bladder problems or whatever they are. Well call th urologist tomorrow and hope it will be with good news. My Gyn told me there are 3 different kinds of yeast and the med I'm on only treats one. Problem is that the other 2 are only treated with topical cream and won't touch internal yeast. SO??????? He said he was glad he wasn't my urologist. LOL I bet!! NO one wants us. LOL

I'm just hoping and praying that todays dose kicks in. I have still had to take the pyridium and vicodin. UGGH.. I won't give up. LOL

I'm going to go rest a bit now. I didn't go to bed until 4:30 and was up at 6am. Think I'll try for some catch up sleep.LOL

Will talk to you all later tonight maybe.

hugs

I'm just hoping and praying that todays dose kicks in. I have still had to take the pyridium and vicodin. UGGH.. I won't give up. LOL

I'm going to go rest a bit now. I didn't go to bed until 4:30 and was up at 6am. Think I'll try for some catch up sleep.LOL

Will talk to you all later tonight maybe.

Gee, I hope he gives you something to treat all 3 kinds of yeast. I'm sorry you are having it so bad. I wish I could make it better. I didn't sleep at all last night? I got to reading some of my Mayo records and found a lot of stuff wrong and then stuff they didn't tell me.

I am trying to make copies for my rheumy and reg, MD gee, that's a lot of paper and ink.

I went out with my high school friends tonight and we drove to Decatur which is 45 minutes away and went to see the movie MY Big Fat Greek Wedding, It was so funny, I was glad I went. It was 7 of us, we laughed our heads off. lol

I needed that, they all crap my purse and popcorn and drink and arm. lol The really take care of me when I do go. lol

I am so pooped now. I think I will check my other mail and go to bed. I love you lots!

Lu