RemedySpot.com

/Angie's website?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you so much !!!! I have looked everywhere for Angie's website, thank you so much for sending it to me. It means a lot!!!!!!! I'm praying for you today girl. Hope everything went well at Stanford.

I envy you the butterflies. Mine are all gone till next year. I now have my hummingbird feeders down and my winter bird feeders up. Have thistle in them now and the wrens and finches are really loving it. I think I will do sunflower seeds next time to get a more diverse group of birds at the feeder.

Enjoy your beautiful weather as long as you can. Soak up that sun girl. You are getting mega doses of Vit D by doing so and I for one know the sun is not too hot there. LOL

Love you and prayers being said!!!

w

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Click here: Relapsing Polychondritis, Is this the site of Angie's you wanted? I don't think I have another one. How you been doing? Thought of you alot today while i was sitting outside in the sunshine watching all the birds and butterflies... Just loving the last of the summer garden and trying to get the winter one in. LOL Hugsclaudia