RemedySpot.com

Re: Squeek and everyone else. :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I want to thank all of you that are concerned about me, but PLEASE, stop worrying.. LOL. The girls over reacted yesterday. I'm doing okay. I just have a few bugs to get worked out.

I woke up this morning feeling like I had been beaten with a 2x4. Think it is a major flare of the ribs and that is not helping my sternum. Soooooo....... sadly to say, I had to up my pred to 40mg. I'm hoping this will kick the flare right out. I also increased my Plaquenil to 400mg. I have heard nothing on the chest x rays or the blood tests from yesterday so I'm assuming they are fine. LOL I know.... I will call them tomorrow. I have to go for another blood test tomorrow for my coumadin level and also for my Potassium.

I picked up more samples of the bladder med and will continue taking it til Mon. If no better then the dr says we will have to discuss what is happening. He thinks its Interstisal cystitis. From what I've read there is really no cure for it. Don't really want to hear that. LOL Tired of hearing " Sorry, you will just have to learn to live with it". You all know the feeling. Between my fibro, the flare and the bladder thing, I would just like some of it to go away for a teenie, weenie , while. LOL

I did pick up a new c pap mask today that doesn't hurn my nose. I was almost in tears, this is the same one Angie had told me to get a year ago. Well Angie, I finally listened. LOL See, she is still taking care of us.

Went to rehab this morning,but I did take it a little slower. Just didn't have the "Pazazz" to give my 100%. LOL Then I went to the pharmacy and boy, there must have been 6 meds to pick up. There are so many now I can't keep up. UGGHH

Also called the new insurance co and they said that they will pay 80% of the hot air humidifier for the c pap, so I will wait til Dec to get that. They also set me up with an appt for the 4th I believe to see a dr that they said was really good (PCP). They want me to get all my records and take them.lOL what a joke. LOL I will try my best. I will go on Friday to request the ones in town and then call Stanford and try to have them sent here. I sure hope is goes smoothly. I did like the lady I talked to, in fact she was best friends with my best friend 20 years ago. LOL Small world. So I hope she didn't mislead me. I have good feelings about it now.

Tomorrow I get my hair cut, boy does it need it.. I will feel like a new woman. LOL

Well, just wanted you all to know I'm still alive and kickin' and for you to all stop worrying.

I will post tomorrow. I'm headed to bed.. You all have a wonderful day tomorrow.

hugs

Did you find out today what this was all about? I am worried about you. Let us know when you hear something.