RemedySpot.com

Re: Kathleen (CA)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for encouraging us. Wow to have not had a flare for two 1/2 years is great news. Don't you ever feel like you are tooting your own horn! We need to hear all the good news we can!

How are you liking California? I bet you are now really enjoying your family. Post us when you can!

Lots of love

Glenda

Hi ,Kathleen here, formerly from NY and now in CA. Just want to say first, that even though I don't always write, I read and catch up on the posts on a regulary basis. I want to respond to your methotrexate questions. Remember, we are all individuals and we all respond differently to the medicines we are prescribed. I had an exceptional experience with the methotrexate and after 7 months of treatment and weaning off of the drug, I have been flare free and meds free (absolutely no maintenance doses of anything) for 2-1/2 years now. I don't like to toot my horn, which is another reason I don't post much. I just want everyone to know there is hope for all of us.