RemedySpot.com

Montag 12/2/02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hallo Everyone !!!

Well we made it to our first advent !! Yup, 22

more days then it is Weinachten !!! oops how about English here X mass !!! Are you all ready ?? mmm you saying NO !!! Wow

you better get going. LOL Next year I guess I just have to remind you all a little earlier. HUh.

How about like in January. LOL Oh well I have a better idea then that. Why don't we all turn back in time and make something for our loved ones ?? Gee when I was in Germany we never got store bought stuff and we loved it too. Because we did not know any better. But now does memories are such a treasure. I personally think X mass got way to commercial liest. The one thing we always looked forward to was our Orange, Banana , Apple,1 bar of chocolate, and Nurnberger Lebkuchen. Yup we each got one and did not have to chare with does mean sisters. LOL Yup, that was very hard to get in the Former East Germany.

We did get a new doll too. LOL Somehow does

Dolls always looked like we had them once before. LOL Yup, Mother and grandma would redo one of our Old dolls each year. Dad made us one year a doll buggy out of Plywood and Grandma and my Aunt Painted them the Pretties Blue with white. Wow the where pretty. Hey we where rich kids that year. LOL

Thank God for the Memories. Because when we escaped we had to leave everything behind. Ja I still wished I had one of my dolls from my childhood. LOL Our dolls back then had a Porzalon Head and Hands with a stuffed body. And no the X mass tree was not put up till X mass eve either and it had real Candles on it too. Ok I know we cant turn back all off it but how about some off the things ?? My kids are doing this for most of there gifts to us. The make us Coupons for Gifts. Don last year got 12 Coupon one for each Month of a home made patch of cookies. From the other Families Coupons to help him Build his wood work shop. My son and family gave Lawn mowing Coupons. This year the wanted to buy us something so I told them how about each of you chip in ( there is 3 of them ) and buy us a rick of firewood. Yup, that is expansive !!! A whole rick cost $ 60.00 for Oakwood. Just wish the would NOT spend there hard earned money on us. Oppsss I better get of Memory lane here, did not mean to write a book. LOL

Mr. Ornery is doing pretty good once again.

Yup the came out today and set his Gas meter so now he got heat out there and has fun. He is like a kid with a new toy !!!!! Well I guess I better hush for tonight. But of course before I close I just got to say this. LOL

PLEASE take your Vitamins and Medicine

ON TIME everyday like you should so you also can get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood.

Sending you all a Gentle Hug from Okieland

Heidi