RemedySpot.com

Heidi - heat

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/26/2002 8:20:54 PM Central Standard Time, Rpolychondritis writes:

.. I am looking for the person or what ever that stole our heat from Oklahoma. Gee wiz it is Cold here. Like to froze my butt off last night and this morning. But the weatherman said we might make in the the upper 30 today !!! Poor T got to call her later and see if she came out off her Electric Blanket yet. Yup there heater went out !!!! It never fails when you need it the most the darn stuff breaks. I did offer her and sweet Roger to come and stay at our house, but she said NO.

Heidi is so right. My electric blanket has become my best friend. Our heating unit broke and we have to have the entire thing replaced. Thank God we had just gotten a carbon monoxide detector a few months ago. About a month ago it started beeping periodically. We had the heating unit checked and, sure enough, it was the culprit. I know we hear so much about smoke detectors and changing the batteries on THEM; however, I would strongly encourage all of you to also get a carbon monoxide detector. It probably saved our lives. SO, until the weather warms up or we get our new heating unit, I'll be bundled up in our wonderful electric blanket. Just pray that our electricity doesn't go out. LOL

Love you,