RemedySpot.com

Heidi at it again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hallo Everyone !!

Well I am not sure how long my putter will stay on so I will do one post to all of you.

Dan congratulate on your Dr. report. But please do go for your regular check ups OK. After all we love you and need you here. But most of all Joan needs you and loves you.

Jean Gruess Dich !Ich wuensche Dir das beste wochende mit deiner klienen suessen Amelie.

Ja die erwachsen ja so schnell. Ja enkelkinder sind doch die besten medikamenten. Habe viel spass. Mit liebe von Heidi

gosh it is time to get better. You hear me.

Ok since your suit cases are Packed just bring your Little fanny right up to Broken Arrow. I take care of you don't you worry. But Girl don't you dare bring your Peanut Butter with you, LOL I bake you any cake you would like to have or even 2. LOL Ja heck since we cant go join them in Eugene we just keep our cake and eat it too. LOL

I guess you going to have to come to Okieland for the Cake. Sorry I cant deliver but

going to make a House call on the other site of USA. LOL Ja even going on a BIG mountain.

Gee we don't have one here in Okieland. You got mountains there or only Hungry folks ??? LOL

Squeek well I am still working on the putter here

It is running a little better. But it needs someone with a brain to fix it all the way.LOL And I am fresh out of Brain. LOL I did like the second part of how to fix it. Yumm yumm it was good. LOL

Jim it was so nice to hear from you even thru

it was a sad occasion.Ja we will miss our Angie

but I know her and she is going to kick our butts from above now if we don't walk a strait line.

Please Jim let us know how you doing. It always so nice to hear from a old timer. Ja I talked to Janet the other day. She is doing ok. Just wish she would post to us to. She is such a sweetie and yes she also has a lot of knowledge about RP.

I guess that darn Phone Bandit needs to get with the Program again soon. So watch out the Phone Bandit will get you all one by one. lol

Am glad I post,I don't wont to get the Bandit mad

at me. LOL So all you old timer why don't you let everyone here know how you doing ???

Sorry Dawn I could not make it to chat tonight.

How you feeling ?? You know you better get well or I will fix you right up when I see you. LOL

You just might get a double dose ,remember has the Pointy shoes. LOL Ouch !!!!!

Ok to all the rest of the RP angles I wish you all a great PIAN FREE weekend.God bless you all.

Ok I hush for tonight because Collgan is calling my name. LOL But before I close listen to that !!

PLEASE take your Vitamins and Medicine ON TIME everyday like you should so you can get that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Ok now I shut up. LOL Sending you all a great BIG hug and hope to hear from all our Old timers soon. I mean SOON !!!!!

Love

Heidi