RemedySpot.com

Barbara's life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here's what you're suppose to do and don't spoil the fun. Do it!! Copy (not forward) this entire email and paste it onto a new email that you will send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little-known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you. It only takes a few minutes, so DO IT, PLEASEEEEEEE > What time is it? 12:37 amName as it appears on your birth certificate? Barbara Jo Nickname? Rebel(high school), babs, angelParents' names? Herbert J. and Joyce D. Brushe' Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? 34 Date that you regularly blow them out? 29 July Siblings? 5 Brothers (one deceased) and 2 Sisters Hair Color? Blonde has been since age 2 Tattoos? No; always wanted one but never went How much do you love your job on a scale of 5 being the best? Full time mom and caregiver to my mom....... most times a 5 sometimes a 1. Favorite color (pick just one)? All shades of BLUE (did just pic one) Hometown? Dallas, Texas Where were you raised? Colorado Springs, Colorado Current Residence: Colorado Springs, Colorado Favorite Food : ONLY ONE AGAIN! ...definitely MEXICAN (the hotter the better).Ever been to Africa ? No, But have always wanted to go.Ever loved somebody so much they made you cry? YES Ever been in a Car Accident? Yes a few.Croutons or bacon bits? Both Sprite or 7-UP? Neither----ew uck,,,,, spat,,, gag,,,,,, they remind me of when I was little and got sick, that's what my mom usually gave me, now when I even smell it I gag. Favorite Movie : What Dreams May Come Favorite Holiday: CHRISTMAS Love the lights and the TRUE meaning. Favorite day of the week: Saturday, get to sleep in usually and not have to run my girls everywhere. Favorite Restaurant: Chili's Favorite Flower : Fire ice RoseFavorite Beverage : Dr. Pepper and Water Favorite Sport to watch? Pro Football Preferred type of ice cream : non, really don't eat it, but if do then vanilla. How many times did you fail your driver's test : none Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards??? If I had one, then either in a tool shop or a cooking shop.What do you do most often when you are bored???? read, sleep or cook. : )Name the person you are friends with that lives the farthest away? My sister Kathy and her family, they live in Heidelberg, Germany. Most annoying thing people ask or tell me? You look fine,,,, how can anything be wrong with you? ughhhhh (want to slap em). What is your bedtime? Anytime my body says bed (anywhere from 11 pm to 2 am). Who will respond the quickest? don't know> Who is the person you sent this that is least likely to respond? don't knowFavorite TV Show - E.R. and N.Y.P.D. Blues and Third Watch And Friends and Will and Grace and Frazier.... that's all.... : ) Last person you went out to dinner with? My mom, and daughters and AnastasiaLast movie you saw? Men in Black II Who are your children and how old are they?? -17; Anastasia-14 1/2; Tinsel my kitty 11; Smokey my kitty six mths. Time when you finished? 12:51 am Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com