RemedySpot.com

Morning All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Morning All

Gish I don't think I am ever going to get caught up! I am trying though! I will probably have another long day at work today but boss said something about a short Thursday or no Thursday so that will equal out maybe.

Squeek - How did the test come out? Are you doing okay? Know you are in my thoughts and prayers as always. Thanks for the update on Ruthann. I have been so busy working lately that I haven't gotten back to her. Gish slipping on my job here with the group. Thanks again. I will post her a note tonight when I get home! Gish I wish she would post her to us. No way would she feel lonely with us around!

Sherry - Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well! Gish I wonder if it could be all the stress going on in your family right now? Please let us know how Shirley's hubby is doing and let us know how she is doing. Tell her she is in the thoughts of the group for sure.

- Hope the sleep study went well. Let us know. Hope you didn't have some really bad leg cramps while you were doing the study. Gish there are alot of us out her that have those blasted things?

Elaine - Hope the meeting goes well for you today with the insurance company. I will be sending good thoughts that it does.

Well I will answer the survey this evening and see what else is here to answer. I was actually able to catch up after all. know you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

lots of love

Glenda