RemedySpot.com

Kathleen -- and everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/08/2002 10:04:21 AM Central Standard Time, Rpolychondritis writes:

I'm at 15 mg right now. Have been as high as 30. I will start the MTX

tomorrow... Good luck with yours today. :-)

Kathleen,

I'm so anxious to see how we both do with this. I'm feeling a little better about it after reading some of the posts. I actually came home and cried when my doctor told me she wanted me to stop the Imuran and start the MTX. I don't know why I did, because I've felt crappy ever since starting on the Imuran over a year ago.

I want to thank all of you for your kind words of encouragement and your hints and suggestions of things that have worked for you. I really appreciate it, and I know it will make this easier. (Dawn, I'm drinking a large glass of water now.) I'm sorry to be such a big baby about this, but it was just out of the blue and took me by surprise, and I didn't want to be on MTX.

Love,

, I know that you and Kathleen will do just fine on the metho. I did the same thing you did and didn't want to take it. I think I made myself sick before I even took it. Just keep that possitive attitude and

lots of good thoughts. I love ya both.

hugs

Kathleen,

I'm so anxious to see how we both do with this. I'm feeling a little better about it after reading some of the posts. I actually came home and cried when my doctor told me she wanted me to stop the Imuran and start the MTX.