RemedySpot.com

Re: Welcome to the Group Sherrie!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome to the group Sherrie! Glad you found us but so sorry that you have RP! Sounds like you have had a time getting a diagnoses. Wish that the doctors could figure out the RP thing before we had to suffer so much with it.

My name is Glenda and I am 45. I have been married to the same guy for over 28 years. We have raise our two grown children and attempting to raise our oldest grandchild. Shae is seven and a real hand full!LOL We live in Oregon(born and raised)

I have had RP for over 8 years. I am pretty fortunate I only have the RP to contend with and my dr. was able to get it under control. I take Imuran (an immune system suppressant). I only take pred when I have a flare which thank God are few and far between.

The neck thing is new to me but I have read where others have had swelling in their neck. If your RP isn't in control your lymph's maybe reacting to your system attempting to fight and infection that isn't really there. With RP your immune system is fighting its own body. I will be sending good thoughts and prayers that the doctors get yours under control soon.

Ask all the questions here that you would like. This group is the greatest! They will give you the answer or send you in the right direction to find it.

Post us again we love to get to know you!

Lots of Love

Glenda