RemedySpot.com

Re: Digest Number 2870? HUH?????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just want to remind everyone of a couple of things to make it easier for people to read the emails here.

First of all people on digest (which I really can relate to, because I was on it for quite a while, are reading a lot of wasted posts, because people are forwarding the WHOLE digest which usually has 25 posts attached to it. This is very time consuming and hard to read the immediate responses because of all the extra emails attached.

Please remember to just copy and paste a "snippet" of the email that is the most important part of your response and reply to that. Especially if you are on digest, but this goes for people on regular mail too. Getting a whole digest for one response is very frustrating. I know this from experience. LOL

Also notice my subject line???? Please don't do this. LOL It tells us nothing but that you are responding from one of many digest posts.

I did it for an example. Most of you are really diligent about changing the subject line, but some still aren't and it really helps us to know which we want to read and which we can delete if they are directed to only one person.

The main thing I'm trying to say and making a book out of doing so is: LOL, please copy and paste a small part of the original post you are responding to if you can and please do not send the whole digest post to respond to one email. Does that make sense???

We have had some complaints from members about this and they have a valid point.

With so many emails being generated, we need to do our best to help keep the emails to the point. We still want the jokes, laughter and prayers, but we need to work on certain things. Our group has always had jokes and chit chat and that will never change here. It's what Angie wanted and it is still her group and will always be this way, I promised her this.

We would appreciate your help on the other things though everyone. Like I said, most have done an excellent job with the subject line, but we still need to work on that, but especially the digest posts. Only send what you are responding to in a snippet. If you don't know how to copy and paste, just ask. We will show you gladly.

Thanks so much!!!

w