RemedySpot.com

Montag 12/16/02

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guten Morgen zu Euch allen!!!!

Ok that was your German lesson for today. LOL . Thanks for a great post. Wow did that bring back memories. Yup, I know how our new members feeling right now. But I hope and pray the stick around here and NEVER

give up hope because it does will get better someday. Finding the right compo of Meds does take some time. But also taking your

Meds and Vitamins ON TIME everyday will help to put that darn RP back in it's sleeping mood. Look at Mr. Ornery in Feb it be 1 year that he has stopped the Prednison. He is doing pretty good right now. Yes he has some problems along the way but nothing we can handle now. But remember he DOES take his meds and Vitamins ON TIME everyday. Thanks !!

Ok now just a friendly reminder to each of you. I know in the next few days everyone will start looking for what to Cook and Bake for X mass. Ok while your are looking why don't you all be kind and earmark some recipes for our RP cookbook !!! Yup come January everyone needs to start sending them in in order for us to get our Cookbook for next X mass. Ja we are still 487 recipes short of our goal !!!!! So please remember we will need your help in order to make this the best Cookbook ever !!!!

Well I hush for now and wishing you all a great

Pain free day and please do take it easy DO NOT stress out over X mass that is not what X mass should be. Love you all

Mrs. Nosey