RemedySpot.com

Squeek

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Squeek,

Not sure that color is right for you. LOL

Sandy

-- Re: squeek

There, I changed my dress. Does this one look more like me? What is my life coming too? You see a mouse and think of me....Heidi sees cheese or wants a cheese sandwich and thinks of me. I guess it will all be o.k. so long as I don't leave any droppings at the reunion. YUCK! Love you, squeek Glenda McClennen wrote:

Squeek

Love the picture now I will think of you when I see a mouse!LOL How cute. Can't say it looks like you much!LOL

Lots of love

Glenda

Re: squeek

Oh Dawn, You have proven yourself to be an excellent nagger so I can only assume that you excel at worry too. Now, just take some time off from all that stuff and get well. Love, squeek P.S. How do you like my picture, here? Dawn wrote: DISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU

In a message dated 9/11/02 4:16:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

eyeoreluv@... writes:

<<

Don't know where you found them but they are cute. I like the polka dots

better!LOL

Lots of love

Glenda

>>

Okay,..... I have yet to see a mouse, let alone one with a dress on. What

am I doing wrong??? I want to see too! :(((

Gosh Squeek, I'm so sorry you fell and I hope eveything is okay. You will

sure be sore tomorrow. You had better be careful. I worry bout you.

Please just stay down off ladders and just read, read, read,!! If you need

to go to the dr, don't be stubborn.. GO!!

You know we are here for ya.

Just rest for a few days Okay????

hugs

Squeek, I will behave from now on.!! Promise..and I will be better in no time

at all.

Thanks everyone for all the support and for listening to me vent. I feel

much better now. LOL Thanks to all of YOU!!

hugs

Thanks Squeek, I will pass this on to . My mom and all of her

brothers and sisters with the problem are no longer here, so I can't ask them

any questions. Yes, I agree, we need a BIG air blower and just get rid of

whatever it is that is making us miserable right now.LOL

I had my blood tests this morning for my coumadin and since I also had a

standing order for a kidney and liver function test and a sed rate and CRP, I

decided to get it all done and see what is happening with me. Hey if the doc

won't order it, I'll just do it on my own.LOL I think there was a CBC in

there too. Of course getting the results will take another week. LOL

I will let you know what I find out.

hugs

<< My younger sister has an extra cervical rib and she has always been

cautioned not to turn her head too quickly. It could cause her to pass out.

She thinks it plays a role in some of her neck and shoulder pain, but her

doctor doesn't seem to >>

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, and just think how much more money I can spend. LOL I am still

hearing Jasmine( our dog) around the house and keep looking for her. That is

how I knew where Rich was, she was always with him.

Yes, I'm sure I will be waiting and waiting for the results. Just the story

of all our lives.

You take care and rest today.

hugs

<<

Please take care of yourself and get that wheelchair for the street faire!

Just think how much longer you can shop if you use it! >>

Squeek, Just wanted you to know that you and your whole family are in my

thoughts and prayers. I know how hard it is to watch the little grandbabies

go through so much.

I'm sorry to hear about another upping of the pred. But I sure hope it

helps. Please let us know how everyone ( including yourself) are doing.

With all of this worrying I think I feel an ulcer coming on. LOL Just

kidding... but I do worry and nothing can be done about that but for all of

you to get well.

hugs

In a message dated 10/14/02 5:15:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

sisterslk@... writes:

<<

Thanks, Lu! I'll be on my way over there shortly as today is the big day.

All you can do, and the best thing you can do, is to pray for Logan, Deanna,

and Chris. I'd really appreciate that. >>

Squeek. You know lots of prayers are coming your way.... Please let us know

when you can how everything went. Lots of hugs and prayers

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, get the book....it's good. I have just got to get to the used book store today or tomorrow. I only have two that I haven't read, and that is way too low for me. Book fanatic, that's me!

Squeek, I am holding back from going to the used book store.. I am really stocked up. I did that before my surgery... I know if I go in there, I will bring home MORE books. I really should read what I have and then return them before I get more. Poor Rich can't keep me in enough book shelves. LOL

I'm glad that the bug is leaving your house. I tried taking my antibiotic tonight to see if my stomach would be better, but it is trying to do it's job again. Guess it will just take a few days to get use to it. I hope. I will call the dr on Monday if it's no better.

YOu take care Squeek, you sound like you need some rest too.

hugs

Squeek, yes, I have had it before. They did it when I was in the hospital. But they just came in my room and did it. LOL They said this time they would put me out. I think it's one of those things where you THINK you're out, but really aren't.LOL It wasn't so bad last time. ( wasn't great, but wasn't bad). I just want them to make sure my valve is functioning okay. I know it is, but never hurts to check... ( hint, hint). LOL I will ask the cardiologist at Stanford on Monday if i need antibiotics and about the coumadin, weather it should be stopped or not... Not that he'll know. LOL but guess it doesn't hurt to ask. I have a lot to ask him..... hope he's not in a big hurry. I will block the door and not let him out.. This will be my last visit with him.

Thank you for your prayers.. And Yes, I had a wonderful day today.

hugs

UGH! Your test on the 12th doesn't sound like a barrel of laughs. Have you had this one before? I'll be praying for you. Please let us know what you find out.

Sorry, i pressed the button before I wrote anything. Geez.. Squeek I'm going to make out the same list. I think Santa would agree.

You can't tell me to stop worrying about you!! I have to have something to do and yes, when I'm awake at nite I have lots of prayers to go out. Do you think I could get them all done during the day??? I just know things will start to turn around. I hope you start to feel better and get good results on your tests.

Have a good day today. It's pouring and REALLY windy here. I'm going to make a stew or soup or something and back some low fat, salt free something too. LOL Guess I had better get my winter cookbooks out.

has that nasty bug that is going around. Maybe some chicken soup would be good. I have her locked in her room. LOL I don't want it, but want to take care of her now. No matter how old they are, you never stop mothering.

Okay, I'm off to try to catch up on mail and then to cook.

I love ya bunches

.. I'm going to have to make out my Christmas list and ask for better days for everyone! Think Santa would be up for that one?

• 2 weeks later...

Squeek

Sorry to hear that you are still having a time of it with you health. Gish I am really going to have to start the good thoughts and prayers your way. As for sisters they are the bestest. I know my older sister and I are like bestest friends. It is like we are on the same wave length. When she is down I just know it and visa versa.

Call me if you need me! I am here for you! Enjoy you weekend!

Lots of LoveGlenda

• 2 weeks later...

is my 6 year old grandson. God how I missed him. He is a real sweetheart. Next will be the big argument for Christmas. She gets together with family (aunts, cousins, etc) on Christmas Eve & thinks the kids should be home on Christmas day. There is an older boy, ph who is 12, that we treated like our own. She poisoned him against us by telling him that we didn't want him coming over to our house anymore because he had diabetes. The diabetes played a big part in the reason we didn't want him coming to spend the night but the main reason with that was that his diabetes is uncontrolled. He also lied to us about things pertaining to it twice & could have had very dangerous results. He was in ICU 2 weeks before we moved because of acidosis. We just didn't want to take the responsibility even if he was our own. We never treated him any differently than we treat & Tommy. Oh well such is life. You pick up the pieces and go on. Sorry to hear you also had a rough time on Thursday. This is the pits. If only they could do something for my leg I think I could handle it. How did everything work with just the microwave? We got our tree up Friday & hit some stores Fri. night (me loaded up on pain meds). Ted put up new icicle lights & when he plugged them in he blew a fuse in one of the lines. (Of course he had about 10 set plugged together). He never got the lawn stuff out & didn't fix the lights because it got too cold. He is going to take them down today & put up the big colored lights instead. Yesterday we put on the new lights on the tree because we couldn't find the other lights for the tree. Put on Christmas music & had the fireplace going & had hot chocolate. It was so nice. He is really surprised this year because I'm not b---- about everything. Something must be wrong with me because I'm so calm. I go to the PCP & the urogyne on Tues so we'll see what happens there. Love to all, Susiecue