RemedySpot.com

What a Day!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone, what a day---it was so very intense. I went to have my mammogram done. Well, there I was with my little bib around me waiting for her to set up. I walked in there and said I am ready and off came the bib-- (you have to remember that all this time I am thinking of my mother and the cancer). She smashed me in and took the pictures and told me to wait in my cubicle. So I waited and I waited and I waited and she comes back and said come on we need two more pictures. Of course I am freaked out by now asking questions that she did not want to answer but you know me--I am persistant. She said the radiologist wanted pictures of my underarm area that goes right into the breast. One on each side. So, she really had to squeez those areas in there--underarm and all. So, there I go and sit in my cubicle and wait, wait, wait! She comes back and tells me I can leave but that my breasts are very dense and so are under my armpits. I always tell the surgeon who checks me every three months how painful my breasts and armpits are. He always examines me there so right now I want to give him a piece of my mind!! If the mammogram is too dense to read then how in the world would they be able to see anything?? Also, I got some very interesting news today about when I had the roof of my mouth biopsied and stitched up. The oral surgeon did take a big piece out but always told me it was estrememly inflamed. Well, today when I went in to make a payment, I asked the woman there for a copy of the report to give to the other doctors and boy was I shocked!! I was lied to by this oral surgeon. I have so much vasculitis, fibrous connective tisue hyperplasia with diffuse chronic inflammation, epithelial acanthosis and erythroplasia. I am mad and sad. I started reading up on some of it and everything is falling into place and it does not look like a pretty picture. The Trigeminal Neuralgia fits right in with what I read and so does the atril myxoma. Thanks for listening, Sharon