RemedySpot.com

Me back !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yup I am back on line !!! Don't know for how long but hey that is life. LOL

Thank you all for you prayers. I really do wish

you all would NOT worry about me. I be just fine. After all I don't have this darn RP>

Mr. Ornery is still doing great. I think he is afraid to flare. LOL He better stay that way !!!!

Now to some of your Post here.

Hey sweet !! How you like your new House?? LOL Woof Woof !!! See I did Not mention what new house. LOL

Dawn and everyone that eats that yucky stuff

please stop eating it ,it is Bad for you. LOL

One of the side affects is it deteriorates your sex drive !!! LMAO !!!

Squeek I am praying your test come back soon and it's nothing but GOOD news. You sure could use some of that right??

Glenda please slow down !!!! You are working to hard !!!Cant afford for you to get sick girl.

Someone has to keep everyone on there toes here.

hope your Sleep study went well.I still

say I need to come to your house and bring you the RP pain reliever that will fix you up once and for all. LOL Ja I am thinking about using on my self too. LOL Heck that will fix us. On second thought nawwww !!! LOL

Liz when you coming back to Calf. could you please drop off some sunshine here in Okla. first ?? Golly we could use it. Also could you tell me about that Holiday you fixing to have

please ??

To all that fixing to start that medicine

Methotrexate I sure wishing you good luck with it. I know it is hard but thank God you can try new stuff.

Kim please give your MOM a great BIG hug from me and tell her to stop worrying so much

we are sending Prayers for her in many different Languages and God will hear us.

Thank you so much for letting us know.

Shirley thanks for letting us know about Sharon. Golly wishing you all a speedy recovery.

Well I need to stop here and do Mr. Ornerys Meds. Ja don't want him to have a excuse not taking it. So till later if our server holds up this time. Here I go LOL.

PLEASE take your Medicine and Vitamins

ON TIME everyday like you should so you can get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Sending you all a Gentle Hug from cold

Okieland.

Heidi

Heidi

Glad you are back! Gosh you have to be here to keep us all in line! I bet you were say bad words yesterday when you couldn't get on line. Gish you change companies for internet and then it goes down. At any rate glad you are back!

I hope to have a quiet restful weekend with no work. Well maybe a little housework. Would love to go shopping for a few things....gish been working so much can't even spend all that money!LOL I promise I will take it easy!

Lots of Love

Glenda

Glenda please slow down !!!! You are working to hard !!!Cant afford for you to get sick girl.Someone has to keep everyone on there toes here.