RemedySpot.com

The mean Okie here.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Howdy Folks !!!

I thought it is time to check in once again.

Yup, doing much better. Matter of fact I am a happy camper !!!! The got all our windows in and yes the French door too. LOL Wow all this looks so good. Plus golly gee the work so great I could even clean them at night when I cant sleep and need something to do. LOL Yup,I don't have to go outside any more to clean them, the all tilt in. Now aint that great!!

I hope the Lady that is sewing my new Curtains is hurrying up and get them done soon. LOL Don is so proud of his French door. LOL Ja the one thing he did not realize was he had to paint it. It came only with a primer on it. But you know he got it already done too. No it did not hurt him to do it. LOL

Now I am glad he said it was his door. I hade to paint. LOL But I do get to clean it. LOL Now aint that nice of him ?? Don's is doing pretty good still except that darn swelling on his neck. It goes down and a day or so later it comes back up, No the Drs, still don't have a dam clue to what it is. No he has NO pains with it either. Yup, it is still worrying the crap out of me. I just don't have much faith in Drs. let's face it. My liver is settle down once again.

Of course I will have to be still very careful for a while longer. But hey I am used to it .I been fighting does "Pancreatitis " attacks for many years. On the pride side of does attacks is, you lose a lot of with in a hurry. Since it started I lost 12lb now. But hey I get it back don't worry. LOL Well if my family would allow me to bake some more cakes. LOL Ja I need to try a new one soon just got it from Germany . It is a Apple Torte. !! wow it sounds good too.

So just look at it this way I am German and now and then I just turn to sauerkraut. LOL . At least it is not bad like RP !!! Yup, to me that is much worse because Drs, don't know much about it. Ok enough about me. I am fine OK

LOL

I did get to talk to today and she said to give you all her love and NOT to worry about her. Her and her hubbie went to the Beach for a few days. She said heck the storm mist her so now she is going to look for it. LOL Just love her and her scene of humor.

sweet heart how you doing today ??

Did you rest like a good girl ?? I am so worried about you. I just might have to come out there and make a house call after all Huh. Would that help ??

Glenda I am so happy your Flare is going away

again. OK now hear this after all you are our Poster Girl and so NO MORE FLARES !!! Ok.

Now to all of you RP angel out there please take you Vitamins and Meds ON TIME everyday like you should and maybe you can get the RP back in it's sleeping mood too. OK.

Love you all till the next time wishing you much better health and NO PAINS !!!!

Heidi