RemedySpot.com

Don in the Doghouse !!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Caution here this post comes from a mad German !!! You might want to delete this.

Yup , your sweetie is so far back in the Doghouse he may never come back out of it.

He did the unforgivable !!!!! He forgot to take his noon Meds yesterday !!!!!! So of course

I was going to fix him some Chicken today because of that. LOL As you all know he Hades Chicken with a passion. Here comes my Little Daughter and tells him "ok dad tomorrow

we want you come for Dinner at our house".

And guess what we are going there for dinner today !!!! He is so rotten spoiled. But that's ok

just because she rescued him today he will NOT get his homemade Peanut Brittle now this weekend !!! Ja it is that time of the year

I make it for all the darn Spoiled Brats here !!! Gosh with so many kids here I make it every

weekend for 3 weeks. The don't like the store bought stuff. Now I know ever since Ornery came down with RP he has gotten so spoiled

because of the RP. So how do I fix that ?? LOL If he don't get what he wants from me then Kids come to his rescue !!!! rrrrr !!

mmm I need to think on that one mmmm !!!

Wonder if I could make a X mas present out of him ?? LOL Well I better hush here and put on my thinking Cap. LOL Just you all make sure of # 1 Rule ok. !!!!

Take you Vitamins and Medicine like you should EVERY DAY !!!!!!! So you all can get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Sending you all a gentle Hug from Okieland.

now lets see who can I send a spoiled brat to ????? mmm

Virginia ??? California ????? Oregon ???? Germany ??????

How about Alaska ?????? OH my ,my little brain is already hurting from all this thinking. Better go have a drink and then Think some more. LOL