RemedySpot.com

Digest # 2791

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Boy, what a collections of aches and pains we are, aren't we? I don't know about you all, but in my NEXT life, I am coming back beautiful, skinny, and HEALTHY! As a matter of fact, I hope we all come back that way! re: red, hot ears, Sharyn, my ears get so got and red, they actually throw heat! And the really fun part is that when my ear "flashes", my body follows suit! Now it was doing this BEFORE menopause set in! And it sucks, big time! re: Dawn's UTI. Oh, Dawn, I am so sorry, unfortunatly I know first hand how much those hurt! And there is only so much cranberry juice you can drink! My doctor says that yogurt also helps, and pain meds, lots of pain meds. Be careful, everytime I get a UTI it inevitably turns into a kidney infection. So be careful, OK? (See what happens when you say how good you're feeling? The other shoe always drops!) Feel better soon. Do we have a birthday list? Seems to me that I had one (not that I can find it of course), but I think and are celebrating birthdays today, if by some chance, I am actually right, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! God bless you and give you untold pain-free days. Love, Judy