RemedySpot.com

Very sad, please read

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This Will Make You Cry... > > > > was so happy about the house they had found. > > > >For once in her life it was on the right side of town. > > > >She unpacked her things with such great ease. > > > >As she watched her new curtains blow in the breeze. > > > >How wonderful it was to have her own room. > > > >School would be starting; she'd have friends over soon. > > > >There'd be sleep-overs, and parties; she was so happy > > > >It's just the way she wanted her life to be. > > > >On the first day of school, everything went great. > > > >She made new friends and even got a date! > > > >She thought, "I want to be popular and I'm going to be, > > > >Because I just got a date with the star of the team!" > > > >To be known in this school you had to have a clout, > > > >And dating this guy would sure help her out. > > > >There was only one problem stopping her fate. > > > >Her parents had said she was too young to date. > > > >"Well, I just won't tell them the entire truth. > > > >They won't know the difference; what's there to lose?" > > > > asked to stay with her friends that night. > > > >Her parents frowned but said, "All right." > > > >Excited, she got ready for the big event > > > >But as she rushed around like she had no sense, > > > >She began to feel guilty about all the lies, > > > >But what's a pizza, a party, and a moonlight ride? > > > >Well the pizza was good, and the party was great, > > > >But the moonlight ride would have to wait. > > > >For Jeff was half drunk by this time. > > > >She felt someone remove her from the twisted rubble, > > > >And heard, call an ambulance! > >These kids are in trouble! > > > >Voices she heard...a few words at best. > > > >But she knew there were two cars > >involved in the wreck. > > > >Then wondered to herself if Jeff was all right, > > > >And if the people in the other car was alive. > > > >She awoke in the hospital to faces so sad. > > > >"You've been in a wreck and it looks pretty bad." > > > >These voices echoed inside her head, > > > >As they gently told her that Jeff was dead. > > > >They said ", we've done all we can do. > > > >But it looks as if we'll lose you too." > > > >"But the people in the other car!? " cried. > > > >"We're sorry, , they also died." > > > > prayed, "God, forgive me for what I've done > > > >I only wanted to have just one night of fun." > > > >"Tell those people's family, I've made their lives dim, > > > >And wish I could return their families to them." > > > >"Tell Mom and Dad I'm sorry I lied, > > > >And that it's my fault so many have died. > > > >Oh, nurse, won't you please tell them that for me?" > > > >The nurse just stood there-she never agreed. > > > >But took 's hand with tears in her eyes. > > > >And a few moments later died. > > > >A man asked the nurse, > >"Why didn't you do your best?" > > > >To bid that girl her one last request?" > > > >She looked at the man with eyes so sad. > > > >"Because the people in the other car > >were her mom and dad." > > > >This story is sad and unpleasant but true, > > > >So young people take heed, it could have been you. > > > >READ AND PASS ON >TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE > > > >Please listen to >this angel's request...... > > > >If you do the small favor she >asks to come true, > > > >She will be sent down to guard >and protect you. > > > >Please....do it for . > > > > >Send ten copies and see what >happens in four days. > >You will >get a surprise. > > > >This is true, even if you are >not superstitious. > > > >Good luck, but please >remember: 10 copies of this message > > > >must leave your hands in 24 >hours.................................