RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Cafe Mariposa - coffeehouse with gluten-free goodies opening in Oakland!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Patty- just want to thank you in advance for giving us celiacs a place to have coffee and a pastry...I miss my muffins when I'm at starbucks. I cannot wait to come by! ~ (BARTing over from SF just to try it out)pfurey <pfurey@...> wrote: Hi everyone,I just joined this group ... thanks for all of your posts about our cafe! We will be open tomorrow, Saturday, June 9 from 10-4 and wewill *try* to have regular Saturday hours. I'll update ourwebsite

shortly with our hours and also let this group knowif the hours change.Right now the hours are: M-F 8am-4pmFor Saturday, we will plan to do: 10am-4pmThank you for all of your interest in our bakeshop and I hopeto meet some of you soon!All the best,PattiMariposa Baking + Cafe Mariposa & Bakeshop> > >> > > Please do let her know- Even just an afternoon on Saturday would be> > > great. We only have one car and there just is no way for us tomake it> > > during those hours.... *sniff*> > > -> > > > > > > They are about 10 blocks from the MacArthur BART station. Or you can> > take the 40 or the 42 bus. And 12 stops across the street as well.> > Connie> >>

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.