RemedySpot.com

Re: Restaurants in San Francisco

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I can't recommend any in those areas. However, I like Meze, an excellent Greek restaurant not far from there. The 30 or 30X bus will be near you, when you're at Fisherman's Wharf or Chinatown. Take it down Chestnut Street to the corner of Divisadero.

Meze has always been very helpful with my need to eat GF. They serve dishes family-style on your table, encouraging families to share among themselves. It is open only at night.

Other people have had good luck at Aix, in the same neighborhood. I haven't eaten there much since I learned I had CD, but it was a place we enjoyed back then, especially when we could eat outside in the summer.

H.

In a message dated 5/9/07 8:29:08 AM, 1grnthmb@... writes:

Good Morning All,

We are going to be in San Francisco This weekend and I was wondering

if there were any restaurants in the fishermen's wharf area and china

town that any one could recommend. Thanks in advance.

Mark Morley

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Guest guest

What is your budget, and do you have any

other dietary considerations? I live right where you are going.

Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 8:25

AM

Subject: [ ]

Restaurants in San Francisco

Good Morning All,

We are going to be in San Francisco

This weekend and I was wondering

if there were any restaurants in the fishermen's wharf area and china

town that any one could recommend. Thanks in advance.

Mark Morley

Guest guest

Flatcat,I live a block from Chestnut....Have you tried A16? I've been there and I believe some of their dishes (no pasta or pizza of course) are gluten free...It's my fave restaurant!roseflatcat9@... wrote: I can't recommend any in those areas. However, I like Meze, an excellent Greek restaurant not far from there. The 30 or 30X bus will be near you, when you're at Fisherman's Wharf or Chinatown. Take it down Chestnut Street to

the corner of Divisadero. Meze has always been very helpful with my need to eat GF. They serve dishes family-style on your table, encouraging families to share among themselves. It is open only at night. Other people have had good luck at Aix, in the same neighborhood. I haven't eaten there much since I learned I had CD, but it was a place we enjoyed back then, especially when we could eat outside in the summer. H. In a message dated 5/9/07 8:29:08 AM, 1grnthmbsbcglobal (DOT) net writes: Good Morning All, We are going to be in San Francisco This weekend and I was wondering if there were any restaurants in the fishermen's wharf area and china town that any one could recommend. Thanks in advance.

Mark Morley ************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

Guest guest

Getting into A16 looks impossible! I've never even tried! I live about three blocks from Chestnut, on Divis, except when I'm away from the city.

I so miss Cafe Marimba, especially as it was in its earlier years. It was my hangout.

When I'm in town, I have coffee at the Chestnut Street Bakery, even though I know flour in the air and on servers' hands is a tiny bit risky. I like smelling the fresh bread and watching people eat the things I used to love. If I'm hungry, I get a banana from the Marina Market and eat it discreetly.

H.

In a message dated 5/9/07 10:34:05 PM, roselyn0501@... writes:

Flatcat,

I live a block from Chestnut....I live a block from Chestnut....<wbr>Have you tried A16? I've been there and I believe some of their dishes (no pasta or pizza of course) are g

rose

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Guest guest

I never tried Cafe Marimba, but I absolutely love Mamacita's even though that place is even worse to get into than A16! Yuuuuuum!flatcat9@... wrote: Getting into A16 looks impossible! I've never even tried! I live about three blocks from Chestnut, on Divis, except when I'm away from the city.I so miss Cafe Marimba, especially as it was in its earlier years. It was my hangout. When I'm in town, I have coffee at

the Chestnut Street Bakery, even though I know flour in the air and on servers' hands is a tiny bit risky. I like smelling the fresh bread and watching people eat the things I used to love. If I'm hungry, I get a banana from the Marina Market and eat it discreetly.H.In a message dated 5/9/07 10:34:05 PM, roselyn0501 writes: Flatcat,I live a block from Chestnut....I live a block from Chestnut....<wbr>Have you tried A16? I've been there and I believe some of their dishes (no pasta or pizza of course) are grose**************************************See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.