RemedySpot.com

Re: I just found some new gf tv dinners

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What does whole foods in "lg" mean? Thanks.

Caryn

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:16 PM

Subject: [ ] I just found some new gf tv dinners

I was to whole foods in lg the other day and found these Organic Bistro Style Meals in the frozen food section. Only tried one flavor so far but it tastes great and they are GF!! Thought I would pass the info. on. kcCHICKEN CITRONChicken Breast on Spinach with Herbed Quinoa and Sundried Tomato EdamameAll natural grilled chicken breast delicately seasoned with lemon-herb glaze, served with thyme scented quinoa pilaf and a warm edamame-sundried tomato salad.WILD SALMONIn a Raspberry Vinaigrette Sauce with Cranberry Pilaf and Savory BroccoliWild-caught Alaskan Salmon broiled lightly and served in a raspberry vinaigrette sauce with savory garlic broccoli and organic cranberry whole grain rice pilaf.GINGER CHICKENChicken Breast with Green Tea Vegetables and Almond PilafAll natural grilled chicken breast made delicious with a tangy-spicy orange ginger sauce, served with whole grain rice pilaf and a healthy vegetable blend delicately seasoned with green tea glaze.

Guest guest

los gatosCaryn Gottfried <caryn777@...> wrote: What does whole foods in "lg" mean? Thanks. Caryn ----- Original Message ----- From: kalindajean Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:16 PM Subject: [ ] I just found some new gf tv dinners I was to whole foods in lg the other day and found these Organic Bistro Style Meals in the frozen food section. Only tried one flavor so far but it tastes great and they are GF!! Thought I would pass the info. on. kcCHICKEN CITRONChicken Breast on Spinach with Herbed Quinoa and Sundried Tomato EdamameAll natural grilled chicken breast delicately seasoned with lemon-herb glaze, served with thyme scented quinoa pilaf and a warm edamame-sundried tomato salad.WILD SALMONIn a Raspberry Vinaigrette

Sauce with Cranberry Pilaf and Savory BroccoliWild-caught Alaskan Salmon broiled lightly and served in a raspberry vinaigrette sauce with savory garlic broccoli and organic cranberry whole grain rice pilaf.GINGER CHICKENChicken Breast with Green Tea Vegetables and Almond PilafAll natural grilled chicken breast made delicious with a tangy-spicy orange ginger sauce, served with whole grain rice pilaf and a healthy vegetable blend delicately seasoned with green tea glaze.

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.