RemedySpot.com

Re: Togos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My guess would be that bread crumbs are *everywhere* in a place like Togos. I avoid those places (delis that specialize in sandwiches) like the plague, as well as bakeries, pizza places, and anywhere else where bread and flour are the highlight. =)CJ <hawgroper@...> wrote: I looked on the web site and found nothing. Asked in a store and the clerk looked at me like I farted on them.... I had the same experience at Cold Stone... They do list ingredients on the net but I was in a store with my son...The sent

letters to both and the responce from Cold Stone was canned and unbeleivable..... Anyway all the managers at work were eating Togos and despite my better judgement, well lack there of I ordered a Taco salad with no chili... Had the lettuce, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, corn chips, tomato and thats it... 45 to an hour late I felt the rumblings in my right side, then the left then my day was pretty much done... Plain rice for dinner a few hours later was about all I could take.... Does anybody know if there was anything in what I ate other than the fact that the clerk prolly cut bread over my salad and used the same knife to cut bread as they did to scoop the sour cream... The lettuce in my salad could of been pulled off a sandwich that someone didnt want.... Just looking to narrow it down....

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): TV's Guilty Pleasures list.