RemedySpot.com

Sweet Moon Bay Bakery Might Be Back!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As we enjoy the sunshine and warm weather on the coast, I am working out a deal where I can cater a Gluten-Free event for one of you special Celiacs! Yes, you heard right...a genuine Gluten-Free catered event!If you have an event coming up this summer, or just want to plan something a little different and don't want to cook up all of those GF yummies yourself...Call me and we'll put together a menu!Although I cannot mail-order shipments YET, I can cater events at personal residences. Anyone interested in any of these goodies:Pizza MixFresh Pizza bread bakedSandwich BreadFresh BreadsticksYeast-Free BreadsticksVanilla or chocholate Muffiins with sprinklesSpoon BreadBaked Doughnuts unglazed or glazed with vanilla or chocolateBanana Bread glazed or unglazedBran MuffinsBlueberry or Cherry MuffinsChocolate Chip SconesWhite Chocolate Chip Scones White Chocolate Chip BiscottiBasic Yellow CakeBasic Chocolate CakePeanut butter/cream cheese cakeBlueberry CookiesMock "Graham Crackers"Blueberry Sauce.Butterscotch SauceChocolate Fudge SauceI am also open to any suggestions for new recipes! I'll deliver the food to your house, at a time covenient for you. To talk about a menu and rates for your event, please call Mattrazzo at Sweet Moon Bay Bakery 650-504-7333 sweetmoonbay@...