RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Soda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

: Oh my we are too much alike. I am not an alcohol drinker except for maybe a marguerita once a year. I am too little and have to low a tolerance. LOL I actually see soda as my special treat. GEEK! I love all the drink suggestions. THANKS! I have never been a tea person, but some very good suggestions to start with. Have a great day.seamaiden399 <seamaiden399@...> wrote: haha, i like the "camel with water" thing. Me too. :)I don't drink soda regularly myself, but it's nice to know that it isgluten free, if for no other reason than the whole rum and coke thing.I also don't drink alcohol regularly, honest. lol.I support other people's freedom to make their own lifestyle choices-even if I think Dr. Pepper tastes like sweetened pen ink and prunejuice mixed together, I only make a little bit of a face when peopledrink it. ;) Oh, and don't get me started on Mountain Dew... do theyeven sell that lemon flavored sweetened windex anymore? Personally, my favorite beverage is unsweetened celestial seasoningsherbal teas (the GF varieties of course), cooled. Or, water. Or,chilled unsweetened green tea. Or, to be very honest, a nice skimcappuccino, unsweetened. May not be good for me, but it makes me happy.In good spirits,PS on the topic of beverages that aren't

good for you- has anyonefound Redbridge beer in the Mountain View area? The local Whole Foodsdoesn't have it, and the guys at BevMo looked at me like I had threeheads when I asked them about it. :(>> Rest Assured Connie I am not an addict. > > I am a camel with water, but I do occassionally like to have a soda.> > Thanks for the info

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

wrote:>I don't drink soda regularly myself, but it's nice to know that it is>gluten free, if for no other reason than the whole rum and coke thing.>I also don't drink alcohol regularly, honest. lol.

Haha - I'm with you. I just like knowing I have options! I don't even eat sugar right now but I like knowing that if I did want soda I could have it. And I do believe people get to make their own lifestyle choices and weigh the risks and benefits - Even if I do sometimes think their choices are crazy ;-P

BTW I totally agree about Dr Pepper and Mountain Dew - Ew! I'm a water-or-unsweetened-herbal-tea gal myself, with juice occasionally thrown in there for good measure.IB-- Come visit my food blog...

Gluten-Free By The Bayhttp://www.glutenfreebythebay.com

Hi All- Speaking of Redbridge, I'm drinking a bottle of it right now. It's my first beer in over a year! :) I found it at the new Bev-Mo on Sutter and Van Ness here in SF. I was so surprised, I stopped in on the off chance they'd have it and there is was, on the shelf, half the stock gone. There must be alot of Celiacs living around me! :) I like the taste, reminds me of the dortmunder beers I used to love. Just my two cents on where to find it in the city...I wish I could tell you where in Palo Alto to go but I bet if you tell the guys at Bev-Mo that an SF store carries it, they'll order it for you! Thanks all for your great postings. seamaiden399 <seamaiden399@...> wrote: PS on the topic of beverages that aren't good for you- has anyonefound Redbridge beer in the Mountain View area? The local Whole Foodsdoesn't have it, and the guys at BevMo looked at me like I had threeheads when I asked them about it. :(>> Rest Assured Connie I am not an addict. > > I am a camel with water, but I do occassionally like to have a soda.> > Thanks for the info

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now.