RemedySpot.com

Re: Gluten-free dining

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Zadin is awesome, you can even get redbridge beer there! its even great for non celiacs, best Phyllis Kaplan <pschwartz99@...> wrote: Hello from another Jersey girl, but one who lives in the Greater Boston area (go Giants!) Anyway, the reason I joined this group is that my husband and I will be in San Francisco in April and I've been searching online for 2 days to find gluten-free dining options that aren't chain restaurants. So far I've found: Rustica Zadin Dosa I thought I saw somewhere that Yank Sing can do gluten-free but I haven't confirmed that. Can you suggest any other places? We'll have a car, so we're totally open to Oakland, Berkley, and so forth. Thanks in advance! Phyllis Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Thanks - I appreciate it! I know there's another similar thread going on in this group - so my apolgies for the repeat. It was just hard to get a grasp of it all! :) <lmurphyfoster@...> wrote: Zadin is awesome, you can even get redbridge beer there! its even great for non celiacs, best Phyllis Kaplan <pschwartz99 > wrote: Hello from another

Jersey girl, but one who lives in the Greater Boston area (go Giants!) Anyway, the reason I joined this group is that my husband and I will be in San Francisco in April and I've been searching online for 2 days to find gluten-free dining options that aren't chain restaurants. So far I've found: Rustica Zadin Dosa I thought I saw somewhere that Yank Sing can do gluten-free but I haven't confirmed that. Can you suggest any other places? We'll have a car, so we're totally open to Oakland, Berkley, and so forth. Thanks in advance! Phyllis Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Phyllis!

I still think about the awesome meal we had a few months ago at

Crustacean. Really yummy. They have a website.

On 2/4/08, Phyllis Kaplan <pschwartz99@...> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello from another Jersey girl, but one who lives in the Greater Boston area

> (go Giants!)

>

> Anyway, the reason I joined this group is that my husband and I will be in

> San Francisco in April and I've been searching online for 2 days to find

> gluten-free dining options that aren't chain restaurants.

>

> So far I've found:

> Rustica

> Zadin

> Dosa

>

> I thought I saw somewhere that Yank Sing can do gluten-free but I haven't

> confirmed that.

>

> Can you suggest any other places? We'll have a car, so we're totally open

> to Oakland, Berkley, and so forth.

>