RemedySpot.com

Re: more great things at mariposa!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Maya,

Hamentashen-- I haven't had it in years and can't wait to buy it. Thanks for your email.

It would be helpful to those of us who haven't been to Mariposa if you would list the address whenever you send info. I will be in Oakland/Berkeley tomorrow and would love to pick up some Mariposa goodies.

Thanks again,

Caryn

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 8:40 PM

Subject: [ ] more great things at mariposa!

hello all,i just wanted to share- i got some of the hamentashen from mariposa today (for those of you who don't know, this is a triangular shaped cookie, sort of resembling a shortbread cookie that is filled with fruit or jam). i tried the poppy seed and apricot flavors so far (there are also walnut/date and prune i think) and they were both incredible! so delicious! they still had some of all the flavors when i went in this afternoon, but if I were you I would go pick some up quick before they run out. also, i hear they are starting to get birthday cakes there from kapcakes, which is great. i used to drive down to palo alto to pick up my cakes, but now i don't have to anymore. i love everything that mariposa makes, and now there are even more choices-eating gluten free in the east bay is getting easier, yay!-maya

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM

Guest guest

Good point, Caryn.Mariposa is located at 5427 Telegraph Ave, Unit D3, Oakland, CA 94609 (address taken from their website http://www.mariposabaking.com/cafe/cafe_main.html )Enjoy!Maya Caryn Gottfried <caryn777@...> wrote: Hi Maya, Hamentashen-- I haven't had it in years and can't wait to buy it. Thanks for your email. It would be helpful to those of us who haven't been to Mariposa if you would list the address whenever

you send info. I will be in Oakland/Berkeley tomorrow and would love to pick up some Mariposa goodies. Thanks again, Caryn ----- Original Message ----- From: maya s Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 8:40 PM Subject: [ ] more great things at mariposa! hello all,i just wanted to share- i got some of the hamentashen from mariposa today (for those of you who don't know, this is a triangular shaped cookie, sort of resembling a shortbread cookie that is filled with fruit or jam). i tried the poppy seed and apricot flavors so far (there are also walnut/date and prune i think) and they were both incredible! so delicious! they still had some of all the flavors when i went in this afternoon, but if I were you I would go pick some up quick before they run out. also, i hear they are starting to get birthday cakes there from kapcakes, which is great. i used to drive down to palo alto to pick up my cakes, but now i don't have to anymore. i love everything that mariposa makes, and now there are even more choices-eating gluten free in the east bay is getting

easier, yay!-maya Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.