RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: TJ's GF Frozen Waffles & TJ's Flourless choc/walnut cookies - Anyone having gluten issues?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nevertheless everyone is different and at least one of them could be the problem for you. I suggest that if you still want to eat them, try the waffles first since I think they are safest. You might want to enquire of the company in any case. They might have shifted their formula.Beajeansomlo <jina68@...> wrote: I've tried both products and haven't had a reaction. Good luck finding the culprit and I hope you recover quickly. > > I am having a gluten reaction and can't figure out > what it is from. These waffles and a bag of the TJ's > Flourless chocolate walnut cookies (labeled as > containing no gluten ingredients) are the only new-ish > things in my diet. > > If anyone else is having issues and suspects these > products, let me know. > > Thanks much, > > > > __________________________________________________________ ______________ > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping >