RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Restaurants near Paramount Theater on Broadway?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do any of you who are familiar with Oakland know of resaurants near the

Paramount Theater on Broadway? Some friends chose Jack's Bistro for Saturday

evening and it has a bakery in it. Do you have a safe feeling? That's why I

want to know some alternatives.

Thanks,

Karie

-----Original Message-----

" " < >

Sent: 12/10/07 10:44 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] Re: Stores' Gluten-free shelf labels

I've been in two regular supermarkets that have the " Gluten-Free " signs under

gluten-substitute products. Of course, this may not always be absolutely

accurate; some items with the store-mounted GF signs are actually only " no

gluten

ingredients added " and may not be made in gluten-free dedicated facilities.

H.

In a message dated 12/10/07 10:08:32 AM, AWallace@...

writes:

> Thanks for the “template†– I added some and sent in a request too. My

TJ’

> s in Capitola has red, circle shape signs that say “This product is Gluten

> Free†next to the regular labels of the products that are actually GF,

it’s

> great! I mentioned that, to point out the store already has a strong GF

> need. Does anyone else’s Trader Joe’s have those signs? The one in

Thanks for

> does not.

>

See AOL's top rated recipes

(http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)

I went to Luka's a few weeks ago and had a lovely meal. It's very close to the Paramount.Karie Klim <Karie@...> wrote: Do any of you who are familiar with Oakland know of resaurants near the Paramount Theater on Broadway? Some friends chose Jack's Bistro for Saturday evening and it has a bakery in it. Do you have a safe feeling? That's why I want to know some alternatives. Thanks, Karie -----Original Message----- From: "flatcat9aol" <flatcat9aol> " " < > Sent: 12/10/07 10:44 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: Stores' Gluten-free shelf labels I've been in two regular supermarkets that have the "Gluten-Free" signs under gluten-substitute products. Of course, this may not always be absolutely accurate; some items with the store-mounted GF signs are actually only "no gluten ingredients added" and may not be made in gluten-free dedicated facilities. H. In a message dated 12/10/07 10:08:32 AM, AWallaceeastonbellsports writes: > Thanks for the “template†– I added some and sent in a request too. My TJ’ > s in Capitola has

red, circle shape signs that say “This product is Gluten > Free†next to the regular labels of the products that are actually GF, it’s > great! I mentioned that, to point out the store already has a strong GF > need. Does anyone else’s Trader Joe’s have those signs? The one in Thanks for > does not. > ************************************** See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Thanksfor the tip, mrykat.  From: [mailto: ] OnBehalf Of mrykatSent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 6:11 PM Subject: RE: [ ] Re: Restaurants near Paramount Theater onBroadway? I went to Luka's a few weeks ago and had a lovely meal. It's veryclose to the Paramount.Karie Klim <Karie@...> wrote:Do any of you who are familiar with Oakland know ofresaurants near the Paramount Theater on Broadway? Some friends chose Jack'sBistro for Saturday evening and it has a bakery in it. Do you have a safefeeling? That's why I want to know some alternatives.Thanks,Karie-----Original Message-----From: " flatcat9@... " <flatcat9@...> " " < >Sent: 12/10/07 10:44 AMSubject: Re: [ ] Re: Stores' Gluten-free shelf labelsI've been in two regular supermarkets that have the " Gluten-Free " signs under gluten-substitute products. Of course, this may not always be absolutely accurate; some items with the store-mounted GF signs are actually only " nogluten ingredients added " and may not be made in gluten-free dedicatedfacilities.H.In a message dated 12/10/07 10:08:32 AM, AWallace@...writes:> Thanks for the “template†– I added some and sent in a request too.My TJ’> s in Capitola has red, circle shape signs that say “This product isGluten > Free†next to the regular labels of the products that are actually GF,it’s > great! I mentioned that, to point out the store already has a strong GF > need. Does anyone else’s Trader Joe’s have those signs? The one inThanks for > does not.> **************************************See AOL's top rated recipes (http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)   Looking for last minute shopping deals? Findthem fast with Search.