RemedySpot.com

Re: cinnamon rolls, chocolate delights and candida overgrowth etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would love any recipes you have, as I'm trying to cut sugar down/out as well.On May 18, 2008, at 12:33 AM, Beatrice Garth wrote:All this talk of cinnamon rolls etc. has gotten my sweet tooth going, which isn't the best due to candida overgrowth etc. I just snuck some semi sweet chocolate which I shouldn't do for either the sugar or the caffeine. Is anyone else here so sensitive? I simply can't have anything with yeast in it either. Looks like now the heat is past I can do a little baking again. Thankfully there is stevia. If I put half a cup of applesauce with the stevia in baked goods it contradicts the bitter taste. I make mean mock brownies using stevia and carob powder--tastes like sinning without doing so. Maybe now try cinnamon rolls?flatcat9aol wrote:I gave the Azna cinnamon rolls a second try. Yesterday I ate part of one at hot-day room temperature; I thought it was nasty. I tried again, heating for a minute in the microwave. This time it was edible, although far too sweet, damp, and dense for my taste. I won't be eating the remaining two rolls -- but I no longer have such intensely negative feelings about them. H.In a message dated 5/17/08 8:44:52 PM, kimberlymp1gmail writes:I just got the same thing today at the Cupertino wf. And they're very good. I was disappointed to not find the frenchBread pizza, but found individually wrappedbrownies by "frankly natural bakers" in walnutand cherry berry that are chewy and good. **************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^me: Stiavettimail: steph@...eats: http://www.wasabimon.comAnd then the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

Guest guest

Hi ,Here's a recipe for carob brownies: Bea’s Gluten Free Carob Brownies (Note: this tastes sinfully rich but is wheat etc., sugar and chocolate free with no artificial additives!) Bake at 325’ F –preheat oven Mix and sift together the following dry ingredients: 1 cup sorghum flour 1 cup quinoa flour ½ cup tapioca flour 1 tsp. potato flour ¾ cup carob powder 1 tsp. bak. soda 1 tsp bak. pwdr 1

scant tsp. salt 1 tsp. xanthum gum ¾ tsp. stevia Then mix together the following wet ingredients: ½ cup safflower or other oil 1 cup water 1 cup coconut milk (or yogurt mixed with water to make a ‘milk’ or whatever) 1/2 cup applesauce Then mix wet into dry ingredients. Optionally can add ½ cup sunflower seeds or other seeds or nuts. Oil 8x8” baking pan or a 9” round cake pan. I use coconut oil. Spoon brownie mixture into pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes (longer if it’s a thick glass or pyrex pan) until you can test it with a wooden toothpick and it comes out clean. Really excellent to chase away the blues without truly pigging out! " J. Stiavetti" <steph@...> wrote: I would love any recipes you have, as I'm trying to cut sugar down/out as well.On May 18, 2008, at 12:33 AM, Beatrice Garth wrote:All this talk of cinnamon rolls etc. has gotten my sweet tooth going, which isn't the best due to candida overgrowth etc. I just snuck some semi sweet chocolate which I shouldn't do for either the sugar or the caffeine. Is anyone else here so sensitive? I simply can't have anything with yeast in it either. Looks like now the heat is past I can do a little baking again. Thankfully there is stevia. If I put half a cup of applesauce with the stevia in baked goods it contradicts

the bitter taste. I make mean mock brownies using stevia and carob powder--tastes like sinning without doing so. Maybe now try cinnamon rolls?flatcat9aol wrote:I gave the Azna cinnamon rolls a second try. Yesterday I ate part of one at hot-day room temperature; I thought it was nasty. I tried again, heating for a minute in the microwave. This time it was edible, although far too sweet, damp, and dense for my taste. I won't be eating the remaining two rolls -- but I no longer have such intensely negative feelings about them. H.In a message dated 5/17/08 8:44:52 PM, kimberlymp1gmail

writes:I just got the same thing today at the Cupertino wf. And they're very good. I was disappointed to not find the frenchBread pizza, but found individually wrappedbrownies by "frankly natural bakers" in walnutand cherry berry that are chewy and good. **************Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^me: Stiavettimail: stephhyperreal (DOT) orgeats: http://www.wasabimon.comAnd then the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.