RemedySpot.com

Dairy Queen list RE: Re:'s Freeze?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OK -- attached is a message in which I list all the GF foods I could find from their website.

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Viviana Acevedo-BoltonSent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:46 AM Subject: RE: [ ] Re:'s Freeze?

I'm interested in knowing what I can eat at Dairy Queen. Thanks!D Darcy <ddarcystanfordalumni (DOT) org> wrote:

Thanks Mark -- I appreciate it! I don't know much about anything else at's because their website doesn't publish enough to tell you and Ihaven't bothered to call them yet, nor to ask at their store. In comparison, Dairy Queen's website is fantastic -- they publish theingredients of everything and have a detailed discussion of gluten andcooking methods, difference between restaurants, etc. They also have anutrition calculator which allows you to search for foods which contain ordo not contain certain ingredients. And btw, their softserve is safe, as aremany of their toppings, and other treats and foods. If anyone wants thedetailed list I put together based on their site, please tell me and I canemail it. -----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of Mark MorleySent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 9:14 AM Subject: [ ] Re:'s Freeze?DianeWhen I first went on the diet I asked at a 's Freeze what theingredients were. They actually let me see the listing of ingredients andthere was nothing in it that contained gluten. But for some reason I stillreact to all soft serve ice creams. I do not know what I am reacting tobecause the ingredients listed are all safe.*Vanilla Soft Serve *- Milk, sugar, cream, corn syrup, whey, nonfat milk,mono and diglycerides, artificial and natural flavors, guar gum, calciumsulfate, cellulose gum, polysorbate 65, polysorbate 80, carrageenan,magnesium hydroxide, Vitamin A.Contains: Milk*Chocolate Soft Serve* - Milk, sugar, cream, corn syrup, cocoa processedwith alkali, whey, nonfat milk, mono and diglycerides, guar gum, calciumsulfate, cellulose gum, polysorbate 65, polysorbate 80, carrageenan,magnesium hydroxide, Vitamin A.Contains: Milk**Cellulose is a carbohydrate polymer of D-glucose. It is the structuralmaterial of plants, such as wood in trees. It contains no gluten protein.Have you found anything else that is edible for us at 's freeze. It was one of my college day hang outs but other then trying the soft serveI ahven't been there in 12 years.Mark*------------------------------------